Here it is - your very own liquid mirror in a bottle!
For the first time EVER it’s now possible to brush apply (or spray) a truly realistic mirror/chrome.
This challenge has baffled paint makers for decades, artists all over the world have been demanding it and our geeks have managed to crack it for everyone.
WHAT'S THE WORD?
- LOOKS JUST LIKE A REAL MIRROR / CHROME
- INCREDIBLE COVERAGE - one bottle (properly applied) can cover 8ft square.
- INCREDIBLE PIGMENT NEVER SEEN BEFORE - our paintmakers put this potion through 31 different processes to get it perfect for you!
- MICROSCOPIC PARTICLE TECHNOLOGY - the pigment itself is less than half the size of a red blood cell. This means it flows like nothing else!
HOW TO USE AND THE SAFETY BIT
Unlike our other materials this paint is solvent-based so please use it in a well-ventilated area.
- Clean your brushes with white spirit/turps etc not with water!
- Use a good soft synthetic brush.
- Seal porous surfaces first (PVA is good)
- Obviously don’t leave it on your skin, drink it, eat it etc.
- You can spray it with an airbrush BUT make sure you have a mask on - the fumes aren’t friendly!
- Keep it away from the kids and animals
- Don't get it in your eyes!
We can’t wait to see what you mirror with it! Please be sure to share your work with us.
Have fun and enjoy :)