Stuart Semple has done it again! This time he’s unleashing a Metal AF set for the art community.
Up until now metallic acrylics have been a bit rubbish. They just don’t look like metal, or they are thin and hard to use. The other option is stinky solvent based paints that literally give you a headache to use and are expensive to buy.
This is THE WORLD'S MOST METALLIC paint set!
HEAVY METAL contains:
THE WORLD'S GOLDEST GOLD - metallic acrylic paint by Stuart Semple 30ml
THE WORLD'S SILVERIEST SILVER - metallic acrylic paint by Stuart Semple 30ml
- THE WORLD'S COPPERIEST COPPER - metallic acrylic paint by Stuart Semple 30ml
- THE WORLD'S BLACKEST GOLD - metallic acrylic paint by Stuart Semple 30ml
Last year we started sharing the Goldest Gold, a paint that when applied is almost indistinguishable to actual gold leaf! Without the hassle of having to apply gold leaf! You guys seemed to really enjoy it and have been asking for more metallic colours for your projects, so we followed that up with The Silveriest Silver. To make that work we had to suspend particles of real silver in the paint, you can’t get more authentic than the real thing!
For HEAVY METAL, we’ve added two new colour creations, an incredible Copperiest Copper and a totally gorgeous Black Gold.
These acrylic paints can be applied to almost any surface, metal, plastic, paper, wood, canvas, fabric or cured resin.
The info bit....
- You can apply with a brush (or spray if you thin the paint first).
- Coverage approx - 30ml covers a 50 x 50cm primed canvas however this is a guideline as some surfaces are more absorbent and we don't know how thickly you'll apply it.
- Don't - Eat it, drink it, paint your skin with it or try to tattoo with it.
- Do - keen an eye on kids using it because if it gets on your sofa it's going to be a pig to get off.
We really hope you enjoy making some metal AF work with them!
Don’t forget to share what you make with #culturehustle so we see it :)
Have fun and Rawk on!