THE WORLD'S FLUFFIEST SNOW DUST
We stumbled across this bizarre hybrid pigment whilst researching something else, and just had to share it with you all because we know you will make awesome things with it! We made fluffy glitter!
If you really love sparkly stuff and want to dazzle those looking at your work with something unique, you'll love what's possible with SNOW.
It's unlike any glitter you've ever seen or used before, this strange hybrid fluffy glitter is nothing short of pure magic. It's wonderful iridescent puffs refract the light at several angles to create gorgeous surface effects on your work.
This odd material weighs almost nothing and floats like a cloud!
Perfect for your creations, this is an ecologically sound, lab-grown super glitter.
This magical plastic-free glitter is non-toxic, super snowy flakes. We grow them in a glitter lab, creating a synthetic sparkly mica- esque pigment.
This wonderful sparkly glittery fluffy stuff can be used in loads of ways;
- Can be used with stick or glues
- Can be applied onto drying tacky paint
- Can be used in resin
- Can even be mixed into paints to create your own magical potions - always do a small scale test first to ensure it works :)
The safety bit:
- Don't get it in your eyes
- Don't eat it or drink it (it might make you poorly and won't give you sparkly poo)
- If kids are using it stay with them to make sure they don't do the above!
- Don't make big dust clouds of it and inhale it, be sensible!
- Best to keep it out of reach of he-who-shall-not-be-named